·
Registered
3,195 Posts
X2

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I ain't givin' 'em my info. No-siree. I'll keep my guns no matter what any new constitution-infringing laws are made. And I'll stay a liberal tree hugger too! :lol:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
ScottJackson said:
I'll keep my guns no matter what any new constitution-infringing laws are made. :lol:
tell that to the Weavers from Ruby Ridge or the Branch Davidians. Scott your a histroy major right? Is the 80's and 90's not old enough to make it into the books? :lol:

I'll agree that the only way they will take my guns is with the bullets first, but I will do everything I can to politically fight this taking of our freedom.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Done

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
skosler said:
ScottJackson said:
I'll keep my guns no matter what any new constitution-infringing laws are made. :lol:
tell that to the Weavers from Ruby Ridge or the Branch Davidians. Scott your a histroy major right? Is the 80's and 90's not old enough to make it into the books? :lol:

I'll agree that the only way they will take my guns is with the bullets first, but I will do everything I can to politically fight this taking of our freedom.
History graduate now :) woohoo... the diploma is still in the envelope on my bedroom floor. Yep, we didn't learn about any of that in classes, but the History Channel and A&E has had some shows about both Ruby Ridge and the Koresh Krew, along with a lot of Jonestown stuff too. We'll keep fighting the good fight. The founding fathers fought their own government when they felt mistreated. Hmmmm... :twisted:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts