460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I walk in my house after work today and sit down and my dad tells me to go look in my closet. He tells me keep it quiet and don't tell my brother. I go into my room and look in my closet and there is a bag, I opened it and there is a MSD 6AL box, A moroso overflow can, and 5 msd plug in modules! I look up to my doorway and my dad is standing there with a big smile on his face. I said "why did you get me this stuff?! He says "because you're a good boy, you work hard, and don't cause any trouble, And I love you".

·
Registered
561 Posts
goodies

Thats great Derek let your Dad know how much you how much he means to you and that the apple didnt fall to far from the tree. Wish my dad were here to share my passion.
Gregg

·
Registered
158 Posts
Dereck,

You are really lucky to have him for a dsd!
My dad and I have that type relationship too, but there are lots of dads out there who are not able to say what yours did.
Cherish it.

Ken

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have children and grandchildren of my own and it still makes me feel good when my dad says things like that to me. Guess you never get too old, nice story and enjoy your dad.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I've done similar thing's with my boy but with that the has got many kicks in the A-s when things weren't right It's call balance. Apparently your bro. has not caught on yet. Well keep up the good sh-t because it pays not just car part's but in the overall sachem of things.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts