460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, the important female in my life and I bought a '77 Ford Highboy for her. I'll spare you the backstory, but I've got about a full year ignoring my own stuff for the most part fixing and rebuilding miscellaneous things on it for her. It's been a great truck so far, and her kids love it. Her daughter entered it in an online car show on Facebook, and she hasn't done any "campaigning" yet, so I told her I'd help her out and see if I can't get a few more votes for her. She was in 2nd yesterday, but a few cars miraculously gained a massive amount of votes overnight, so I told her it was time to bring out the big guns and share on a couple of forums I'm on.

If the few of you that are on here that are members of Facebook wouldn't mind clicking the link if you've got a spare minute, and "liking" the pic of her Highboy, I'd appreciate it. Not a life or death situation, just helping a couple important people in my life feel good :) Voting closes tomorrow, the 27th, so if you see this after that, no worries.

Thanks for your time!

https://www.facebook.com/BeeBroadcasting/photos/a.2076677745881304.1073741831.1843762589172822/2076678045881274/?type=3&theater

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts