460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!,
Has anyone volunteered themself to become our "OFFICIAL- LIVE" post whore during the WHOLE bash?
Us regular post-whores at home would love the coverage. Right here on 460 ford.com!!

Like they say on YB, F--=k E.S.P.N. Sure cant depend on them. Anybody!?

Al

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I know Lem, Blake, Damon and others have my cell number. Feel free to give me a ring as i'll be around this weekend and obviouly live on this forum lol.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I use that quarter sized stuff to keep my drinks cold................;)

I't aint fun til they get golfball sized or bigger.

The top of my trailer..............you should see it lol.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Bruno,

Nice pictures it's like we were riding with you,man i would like to be at the Bash bad.But my *** is broke,maybe next year let us know how you guys are doing.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Those pics were from 6/3 Wed evening going through Nashville, right.
We just came through Memphis Sunday going home from our MO, race. Down 78 to Birmingham & then 20 over to hotlanta, spent the night & finished the trip home Monday.
You boys coming from the southeast didnt see a C-Leigh trailer nowhere did you.
Neil

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rick Brown called me today at 2PM EST. Its rainin like a S.O.B. right now. Hopefully the water dont get under the track. Dan and Bruno were just pulling in too looking for a "DRY" spot to park!LOL. Its in the 80's? and sunny right here and a slight breeze with now humidity. Hopefully it will blow down to you guys down there. Looks like everyone will be at the club tonight!. The rain is forecast to quit around Noon tomorrow. Good luck guys.

Al

·
Registered
200 Posts
Rick Brown called me today at 2PM EST. Its rainin like a S.O.B. right now. Hopefully the water dont get under the track. Dan and Bruno were just pulling in too looking for a "DRY" spot to park!LOL. Its in the 80's? and sunny right here and a slight breeze with now humidity. Hopefully it will blow down to you guys down there. Looks like everyone will be at the club tonight!. The rain is forecast to quit around Noon tomorrow. Good luck guys.

Al
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't load the car up yesterday after I washed it, so I could load it in the stinkin' rain tonight, and drive to Owensboror in the rain! It's almost out of here though and tomorrow looks KILLER. :)

TJ

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Hey Nick, glad to hear you could make it down!!

Wish we were there, we just delivered into Knoxville TN on wed morning and reloaded in New Castle Indiana this morning. We were so close!!! Now we are home for a couple of days and the off to Quebec.

Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts