460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
I tuned into the webcast just before 5 pm and think I saw Damon make a run down the right lane! Gateway raceway has a picture of Tweety on its website, I've been watching on the webcast to see if I can see Tweety make a pass. It would be cool if someone from the Forum made it into the 16 and even better if they could make it to the Final.
Gary

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
None of us made it in...A buddy of Damon made it , in a Mustang with a small block 10.40.They had 2 fields picked and went with the 10.40 over a 9.70 field. It was a different enviroment from a racers stand point.It's all about TV and promotion. Pretty fun ,but different. They picked the Twetty Bird for one of their feature cars ,had to make all runs after that out of the right lane for filming and made one extra single run.They filmed the car up close and all over and they interviewed me. They even came back the next day and filmed my Pitbull puppy. I think I'll start trying to pimp him out for commercials :wink: So you guys all be watching for me on Pinks All Outakes..I'll be signing autographs at the Bash :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Way to go Dan That's what happens when you run a car besides a Mustang people notice you. Great job :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Good Time

We had a good time at the race this weekend also. Keep and eye out for a 64 Fairlane on Pinks All Out Takes. We got selected to run that round in the left lane but I didn't get interviewed. It was nice to meet Damon and Dan. You both have nice cars. I was a little disappointed that they cancelled the wheelie contest right before Damon got to run though. There were some storms moving in so I guess they had to get the show moving.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Mike ,you've got a sweet ride yourself...nice car :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I wish I'd known about that race ,I could've left my outfit there and hitchhiked home :lol: I only blew about 2 weeks pay to go to St. Louis :cry: But it was all in the name of fun :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts