460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just checking out the Wikipedia page on Livermore KY an did you know that?

"The median age was 37 years. For every 100 females there were 88.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 82.0 males."

Sounds like pretty good odds to me no wonder Lem makes his home there! :)

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
DaveMcLain said:
I was just checking out the Wikipedia page on Livermore KY an did you know that?

"The median age was 37 years. For every 100 females there were 88.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 82.0 males."

Sounds like pretty good odds to me no wonder Lem makes his home there! :)
Super Dave,

Sounds like you have too much time on your hands. :lol: We all need for you to be taking care of your racing partner,,,,, the big boy Wes L. So please, go be a doctor and make him get well soon! 8)

After he gets all that titanium out of his broken leg, save it and we'll make him some valves! :shock:

Later,

D

·
0 Posts
I have a question, Although the Male to Female Ratio is in the guys favor, is it still legal to marry your first cousin or sister in Kentucky? :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dave, you're not saying that the tooth brush and not the teeth brush was invented in Livermore are you?

D

·
0 Posts
DaveMcLain said:
Dave, you're not saying that the tooth brush and not the teeth brush was invented in Livermore are you?
Well, I could be suggesting something on those lines. You know how the old saying goes, if she ain't good enough for her family, she ain't good enough for ours.......... :lol:

·
Registered
872 Posts
dfree383 said:
I have a question, Although the Male to Female Ratio is in the guys favor, is it still legal to marry your first cousin or sister in Kentucky? :lol:
I thought it was ILLEGAL NOT TO!!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
158 Posts
When I was down there last summer for the boat drags, I was so impressed with all of the people down there. I've never in my life been somewhere where the population is so polite & friendly!

And let me tell you boys, there are some good looking ladies too!!!

KenF

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Ken foster said:
When I was down there last summer for the boat drags, I was so impressed with all of the people down there. I've never in my life been somewhere where the population is so polite & friendly!

And let me tell you boys, there are some good looking ladies too!!!

KenF
We thank you Ken. Maybe you and Emma ought to just pack up and move down here. I could probally manage to get her a teaching job, then you and I could spend all day either porting heads, building engines or taking a beer & chicken cruise on the river! :D

D

·
0 Posts
FE_rex said:
dfree383 said:
I thought it was ILLEGAL NOT TO!!!!! :lol: :lol:
ILMFAO !!!!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts