460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I acquired these "Virgin, Unported" Trickflow CJ's last week when I bought a truck that the guy said the cam had gone flat in after 5396 miles, and he wasn't gonna fix it and just wanted it gone... We asked him how much he wanted for the truck and he said $2000.00... I thought no way, it's a '76 F150 4x4, the guy told us it has a 460 with aluminum heads on it and some monster intake he'd never seen before... I thought there had to be something else wrong for him to be selling it for that price... We then asked the guy what kind of heads were on it and he said Trick Flow somethin' or other...

Soooo!!! Long story short, I went to my bank and got a signature loan and went to pick up a truck... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy...... I know I will..... :wink: :wink:

Now I just have to decide what to do with them.......?

Probably put them on my 557 for my '67 Galaxie project....... :D :D

Oh yeah, the intake is a 4150 Victor........ :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Doug better send them to Charlie so you can get in the Mafia gang. :D :D :lol: :lol: Looks like you done good.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmmmmmmm.... :? :wink:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got me some A-Heads though...... :wink: Too bad they're not going on my 521.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cadunkle said:
Talk about a steal! What you gonna do with the truck?
I had the truck sold for $1000.00 before I got it home... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
HEY Doug this is the Sherrif, come out with your hands up. You done been caught red handed, you stealin SOB. If you come peacefully we won't have to use the rubber hose. :lol: :lol: Nice little prize there. I bought an old F250 SC 4X4 several years ago. Guy just called me out of the blue and offered it to me, long story short it had a nice DOVE motor in it and was in reasonable shape. Parted that thing out quick, and made some good money doing it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts