460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin for some parts for a ford 400. I am lookin for a 4 barrel intake, 351c 2v heads, and a cam just let me know if you have anything thanks john

·
Registered
671 Posts
You better let everybody know your location.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I might have some stuff soon when i swap out my 351m this summer. How soon are you looking? I'll have an Edelbock Performer, Holley remanufactured 1850 600cfm with elec choke( under 3k miles on it), rusty but useable headman fenderwell headers, and likely some ther misc stuff.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ford 400 parts

I have two sets of heads............351 4V and 351 2V, both complete, the 4V has bronze guides, ss valves, and springs. The 2V has been run, is in like new condition. Both sets have hardened exhaust seats to use unleaded gas.
I also have a BN in the original box Ford Motorsports double roller timing chain set, Moroso oil restrictor set, and an intake valley pan.

(315) 343-6030 days
(315) 343-3666 eves

·
Premium Member
8,636 Posts
If you are going to utilise the dished tall compression height pistons from T meyer inc you can use a set of aussie closed chamber 2V heads. This is the hot ticket for a street / strip 400 engine.

The stock pistons are damned near .100" below deck at tdc which is horrible for c/r as well as quench.

I just sent out a pair of aussie 2v castings that flowed 247/200 with little more than bowl work, a good valve job and back cut valves.

A performer intake
A voodoo 61602 or 61603 depending on application / can supply
A recurved distributor / can supply

This would make for a hot 400.

Email for further information.

:D

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a new in box Accell billet ready to run Distributor. Sold my project have no need for it. $170 plus ship PM me if interested. Also fits 429/460

·
Registered
334 Posts
If you are going to utilise the dished tall compression height pistons from T meyer inc you can use a set of aussie closed chamber 2V heads. This is the hot ticket for a street / strip 400 engine.

The stock pistons are damned near .100" below deck at tdc which is horrible for c/r as well as quench.

I just sent out a pair of aussie 2v castings that flowed 247/200 with little more than bowl work, a good valve job and back cut valves.

A performer intake
A voodoo 61602 or 61603 depending on application / can supply
A recurved distributor / can supply

This would make for a hot 400.

Email for further information.

:D
I think you are going to find this piston is presently not available from T. Meyer, Inc. I called him several weeks ago and he told me the piston are not available and it would be at least six months until he receives another order. Call him and check it out.

·
Registered
53 Posts
400 parts

I have a 400 intake-believe its an edelbrock.My email address is [email protected] .I included my eamil so that I could take pics and email them to you if interested.The auusie heads are the way to go-it will run like a 460.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts