460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of 20ish CC dish pistons that will work with my 4.3 stroke 6.8 rod combo. New or used, trying to get my compression down to run pump gas with my D00E-R cobra jet heads with 72cc combustion chambers.
So far I cant find a shelf piston that will work other than the 39cc, which i don't really want that big of a dish.
Any thoughts would be appreciated!

·
Registered
7 Posts
^^^^Especially when it’s their first post!!!!
Looking for a set of 20ish CC dish pistons that will work with my 4.3 stroke 6.8 rod combo. New or used, trying to get my compression down to run pump gas with my D00E-R cobra jet heads with 72cc combustion chambers.
So far I cant find a shelf piston that will work other than the 39cc, which i don't really want that big of a dish.
Any thoughts would be appreciated!
I've got a new set of flatop pistons if you can make them work. Icon pistons part #IC853 .030

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for letting me know, thank god I haven't reached out to him!. I have JE flat tops now, too high of compression. I am looking at dished pistons offered from Icon or Probe currently. Anyone on here sell either brand? I am also going to need new rings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts