460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, relatively new to this forum so I'm still trying to get a feel for it.

I live in the Richmond (VA) area, and I'm looking for a 73-79 Dentside bed for my 79 F-150. I'm willing to travel a fair distance to get it, craigslist and racing junk has just given me goose eggs thus far. The Chevy bed has to go...

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/464578_10150850494923838_287579233_o.jpg

I'd gladly take hints to the right spot if that's what you have as well. Send me a PM or e-mail [email protected] and I'll try to keep a close eye on it to not waste your time. Many thanks

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I think someone broke the law right there.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I think someone broke the law right there.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
If I did, PLEASE correct me as I do not want to piss anyone off here....this forum has been very benifical to me.
Mark

EDIT: I re-read the forum rules and stickys and could find nothing to the contrary but in the interst of good relations I respectly request the link I posted be removed.
Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tips. I am actually a member of Ford Truck, and I have posted there as well.

Unfortunately, my travel limits are within Virginia and possibly NC, Maryland, WV. Sucks, that one from Vermont looked pretty good. Just my luck

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
If I did, PLEASE correct me as I do not want to piss anyone off here....this forum has been very benifical to me.
Mark

EDIT: I re-read the forum rules and stickys and could find nothing to the contrary but in the interst of good relations I respectly request the link I posted be removed.
Mark
Pretty sure he meant putting a chevy bed on a ford

Ill search my craigslist and see what i come up with

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Pretty sure he meant putting a chevy bed on a ford

Ill search my craigslist and see what i come up with

Yes I did. :p Just being a jokster. Couldn't help myself.

BTW Where i live there are quite a few dent sides in the local pick n pull that would be great, although they may require some work but I'm sure for the price you could work some magic.

D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts