1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
185 Posts
I know of a '66 that could be bought for $3-$4 thousand. One-owner old man car. He died recently and his wife needs to get rid of it. I don't have many details on how its equipped, I lost interest after realizing I don't have room for it myself at the moment.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RyanJ said:
I know of a '66 that could be bought for $3-$4 thousand. One-owner old man car. He died recently and his wife needs to get rid of it. I don't have many details on how its equipped, I lost interest after realizing I don't have room for it myself at the moment.
If only I had room for it then I'd be interested :lol:

funny how one builds a BIG garage with LOTS of room and before you know it, it's FULL!! :roll:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Damon,

Do you think the guy would be interested in a 70 Cougar? My Cougar is goin in the paper on the 4'th I believe.... Just an option. Take care. Dave

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Hey Damon,

autowreck said:
Do you think the guy would be interested in a 70 Cougar? My Cougar is goin in the paper on the 4'th I believe.... Just an option. Take care. Dave
I don't know the guy, just what Dad told me. You know, one of the baby boom generation (go ahead and flame me :lol: ) that needs to get the car he had in high school OR always wanted. So I'm assuming that he is set on a 67 Mustang.

Personally I want a 69 Mustang!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts