460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says I need a 31 spline C6 slip yoke but I need a short version. I need one where the shaft is 3.5 inches for a 1350 u joint. All the 1350 versions I've found are over 4 inches, usually 4.5.

Anyone have one or know where I can order one?

TIA

·
Registered
739 Posts
I know that you're in Dallas, but Denny's driveshaft service in upstate New York can help you out. Find them on line, or call (716) 875-6640. They're good people!

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
the splines ona C6 output shaft are all 4" long and then the shaft necks down so the yoke splines will go in deeper, get the good Mark williams yoke as the cheaper forged ones you can twist the splines in them
Frank

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its actually for a t56 magnum. it uses a 31 spline c6 yoke but the slip yoke i have will only slide in about 3.5 inches leaving about an inch out of the trans which throws off my DS length. If I could get a shorter slip yoke I won't have to cut the DS.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
its actually for a t56 magnum. it uses a 31 spline c6 yoke but the slip yoke i have will only slide in about 3.5 inches leaving about an inch out of the trans which throws off my DS length. If I could get a shorter slip yoke I won't have to cut the DS.
Don't forget the shaft sticks out pass the tail by 1 inch , will never get the yoke to sit flush

1 - 6 of 6 Posts