460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need one for a 460 zero balanced and that is fairly new and in good shape. PM me with a price & model # and can send pics to [email protected] Thanks and GLAD to see the site back and running!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I might have a CAT chrome one in the garage that you can have if you pay shipping. I'll check tomorrow, not sure if thats what your looking for. It was on my last motor and worked fine, has some scratches. Chris

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ccso640 said:
I might have a CAT chrome one in the garage that you can have if you pay shipping. I'll check tomorrow, not sure if thats what your looking for. It was on my last motor and worked fine, has some scratches. Chris
Is it in decent shape?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
686 Posts
I just sold Wade Kannenberg (wakan) a professional products balancer. The part number is 80008. It is good to 6500 rpm. I will do you the same deal as I did him. $85.00 shipped to you. I can also get you one that is sfi approved and is safe over 10,000 rpm. It is $185.00 shipped to you.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I have one from Summit. Good shape but not new. $125.00. PM if interested. Rick

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jmayabb said:
I just sold Wade Kannenberg (wakan) a professional products balancer. The part number is 80008. It is good to 6500 rpm. I will do you the same deal as I did him. $85.00 shipped to you. I can also get you one that is sfi approved and is safe over 10,000 rpm. It is $185.00 shipped to you.

What brand is that sfi approved one? Do you have a part number for that one?

·
Registered
686 Posts
What brand is that sfi approved one? Do you have a part number for that one?[/quote]

It is also a Professional Products. The part number is 90008. Here is a descripton from my catalog.

Made from bulletproof 1045 steel. Elastomer is securely bonded to both hub and ring. Safe to over 10,000 rpm. SFI Approved 18-1. Painted black. 60 degrees of bright white easy to read timing marks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts