460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of headers for a 1969 Fairlane with a 460? Before I order from Crites.Whats do you have
Thanks Bob

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have a set of Sanderson custom shorties that were for a '68 thunderbird, I bet they will work. Never been ran, and they retail for 300 something, Ill make you a deal if you want them :D -let me know -Justin

·
Registered
532 Posts
headers

check in the auction block,there are a pair for a 66,67 fairlane,they are the same as the 68-69 torino. the headers from a 66-71 fairlane and torino will work.

·
Registered
125 Posts
headers

i have a set of block huggers that are quite a bit longer than what's pictured in the previuos post , came out of a ' 66 fairlane (ran low 12's with them ! ) ! they take 2 1/2 " slip tubes on the collectors , they are the same as the chrome shorties they sell for 549. on the net , they have a couple of massage marks (dent )for clearance , no holes or cracks , light rust , if your interesred i can sell them or trade ?

·
Banned
23 Posts
do you want short tube headers have a set was going to use in a 88' crown vic with a big block never got off the ground will let go make offer if you want and can get pic. let know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
23 Posts
headers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are chrome and ball flanged had for a little bit never ran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts