1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  bmkelley 
#1 ·
i am looking for a set in good shape 2 1/8 or 2/14 x 4
perferbly for the scj alum heads
will but or tade
thanxs jesse

#2 ·
upright headers for A460 heads

HI, Not sure if you are interested in these, they are for A460 aluminum heads. I will be listing them here today. They are step up headers with
2 1\8" to the first bend, then 2 1\4" there are 4" collectors. The tubes measure approximately 32" long. They are jet hot coated and have just over 1 season use. (I only made 2 pulls the first season). They are in good shape with minor scratches, small dings, dents. Nothing major and if you buff the baked on bugs off... they will look REALLY nice. Im asking 400.00 + shipping for them. I accept paypal or cash if you want to pick them up. I have to get new headers this year, as I have a flip front on my truck now, otherwise I would keep on using them. Thanks.

#4 ·
reply about pics. of headers

Hi, Im going to start my own thread for these. I have pics on my pc already of them on the truck. I need your email to send you one. My camera is not working right now, I can take pics with my cell phone tomarrow if its bright enough outside. Look for the new thread. thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.