460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine is looking for a tubbed or mini tubbed rolling chassis mustang or any other type of ford to put his BBF into, he's looking to spend around 3-4K on a chassis and will travel to pick up. thanks

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
i was thinking of selling mine rolling..but i dont think i could part with it, i have so much time in it..but would rather have the cash to start my business.

have him look at my build thread on here(3 pages of pic of the chassis.) and pm if he would be interested.

·
Registered
152 Posts
A buddy of mine is looking for a tubbed or mini tubbed rolling chassis mustang or any other type of ford to put his BBF into, he's looking to spend around 3-4K on a chassis and will travel to pick up. thanks

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130334

Will sell as a roller with fuel and ignition sysem basically complete minus drivetrain.

let me know or make a offer. lots of pics in the add

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a 1990 hatchback Mustang, Narrowed rear end, Ladder bars 6 pt roll cage. Discs on front , 5lug 9" axels in 8.8 narrowed, tubbed, Tublar K-menmer with coil overs front and rear. Current has 302 full roller with tunnel ram 2x4's 6al and c-6. will sell as roller for 4k. $6500 with everything running. Also has fuel cell. Located in Texas (Liberty Hill) will send pictures upon request ([email protected] 512-515-5604

1 - 7 of 7 Posts