460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on Craigslist, thought I'd pass it on and help him out. Besides, I'm interested too!

Looking for information concerning a 1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler that was raced in the DFW, Souther OK area in 1970. Car was part of a factory drag program and may have been prepared at the Holiday Lincoln Mercury dealership in Fort Worth. Looking for news paper clippings, photos and information on the driver. Will pay for information pertaining to this car. Similar cars from the Mercury Drag program are pictured below.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/2162960933.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
1970 Mercury Drag Program

Duane,

Thank you! That is my car and I am still looking for a pic of it as raced. I have attached a few of the cars that I have identified from other sales districts. According to the factory memos that I have obtained there were 18 Cyclone Spoilers and 2 Cougar Eliminators that were prepared for the program. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bill

Boston Sales District Car

Ohio Car

Florida Car

·
Registered
1 Posts
Duane,

Thank you! That is my car and I am still looking for a pic of it as raced. I have attached a few of the cars that I have identified from other sales districts. According to the factory memos that I have obtained there were 18 Cyclone Spoilers and 2 Cougar Eliminators that were prepared for the program. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bill

Boston Sales District Car

Ohio Car

Florida Car
I can help with the Gustin car.
My name Andrew Truitt 937/386/2350
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts