460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,looking for a pair of m/t old school or newer valve covers....dont have to be shinny and new,let me know what you got,thanks,richie

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a set however I have milled m/t off an removed the center top bolt hole to fit shaft mount rockers.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have a set of older ones that say holley on top but i think i might be usin them later on so i dont know? i have a set of cleveland m/t ones and they look very similar to a set of holley ones a friend of mine has on his cleveland??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im soory guys i didnt list what i even needed them for....they are going on a 460 and i really want them to have " m/t" on top of the cover....thanks guys for the responces....

·
Registered
379 Posts
LOL i saw them to bonfire..they were new in the box m/t 429/460 i think he wanted like $450 or $500 for them i know it was atleast over $400 because i clicked on the pic and scrolled back up to check the price and i almost fell off my chair :lol: :lol:...but man were they pretty :D

Happy Holidays

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no kidding,im not a "cheap scape" or anything, but i dont have a "money tree" either. :shock: ........i always had fancy taste! :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yo i found the m/t's on ebay just click parts and accesories then after that type in 460 ford valve covers and there at the WAY bottom in the stores category...lol he wants $495 for em!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys ,found these on e-bay....guy says 460 valve covers...are they?the pattern l
ooks wrong but i am new to big block ford stuff...thanks guys

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
asked question on other thread,and someone said they were FE's,good advice guys....i could have spent money where i didnt need too.....thanks guys

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for trying,im going for that ol' drag feel on my 460,thats why im looking for the "m/t" stamp on top......

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks black jack,they look great ,but they dont have the m/t stamped on the top like i was looking for.....this must be a though item to find,they are even very high or nowhere to be found

1 - 18 of 18 Posts