460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
71 Colony Park Stationwagon

I have a 1971 Mercury Colony Park Station Wagon that I would be happy to sell you. It has a 429 2bbl, C6, and an 'N' axle. It is green with wood panel color sides.
Let me know what it's worth to you, and how you plan on gettin it. I only ask that you paint Billy + May on it when you race. Those were my parents.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have a 69 mustang coupe small tire ladder bar car. still has spring purchs also if you want a stock suspention. it's a roller no motor or trans. have some pics but don't know how to post them. $7000 for the car, If you want more info email [email protected]
Thanks, John

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: 71 Colony Park Stationwagon

FORD CRAZY said:
I have a 1971 Mercury Colony Park Station Wagon that I would be happy to sell you. It has a 429 2bbl, C6, and an 'N' axle. It is green with wood panel color sides.
Let me know what it's worth to you, and how you plan on gettin it. I only ask that you paint Billy + May on it when you race. Those were my parents.
that sounds great, where abouts is your location or where is the car... i am in south suburbs of chicago.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tubbed85 said:
Have a 69 mustang coupe small tire ladder bar car. still has spring purchs also if you want a stock suspention. it's a roller no motor or trans. have some pics but don't know how to post them. $7000 for the car, If you want more info email [email protected]
Thanks, John
oh thanks for the help john but i am looking for 4 door family type cars....
i couldnt smash an old american muscle car....

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have a 1965 Galaxy wagon, missing the back window. $3500. Bad paint, steel wheels with hubcaps, 289ci, and a very old rust repair on the quarter that is starting to bubble up...

FORD CRAZY said:
Ballpark a price on this car??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry 3500 is way too much to smash in one race... looking more for trade or no more than 5-6 hundred dollars....

·
Registered
33 Posts
1971 Mercury Wagon

Im sorry that i couldnt get back to you sooner. I had internet problmes. I will PM you where I live. All I want is 4-5 hundred for it, and just dont let it go out in a bad race. I live in Arkansas that is about 10 hrs for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts