460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as title states... Looking for older cj heads/a429... With the standard valve locations....

Let me know what you guys have!

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Are you looking for the old style alum a429. If so I have a set of procom heads that have had a lot of work done on them. Let me know if your intersed and I'll post some picture for you. Jarhead

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I'm looking for the old a429 or trick flow heads... Something with standard valve location...

·
Registered
27 Posts
motorsport a429 heads

I have a brand new set of bare Motorsport a429 aluminum heads still in the box. $1000 NC. 910-316-5461 Carlie

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
I didn't know you were looking for a complete set. Bit I'll post the picture maybe someone out there needs them. the work on them was done By Tony Desideroto Proformance in Pa. So one make me a offer. I went to A460 heads. I have the flow sheet some where around here. When I find it I'll post it if any one is interested. If you notice the Intake runners have been weld up so the roof of the runner could be rased.
SAM_0195.jpg

SAM_0196.jpg

PB130012.jpg

PB130013.jpg

·
Registered
334 Posts
I didn't know you were looking for a complete set. Bit I'll post the picture maybe someone out there needs them. the work on them was done By Tony Desideroto Proformance in Pa. So one make me a offer. I went to A460 heads. I have the flow sheet some where around here. When I find it I'll post it if any one is interested. If you notice the Intake runners have been weld up so the roof of the runner could be rased.
View attachment 10644

View attachment 10645

View attachment 10646

View attachment 10647
hey did you find the flow numbers?

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
No I stopped looking I didn't think anyone was interested. I'll look of them tomorrow. This is football day and my steelers are play to night. I'll put them on this thread as soon as I find them. Dale

1 - 13 of 13 Posts