460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I really want is my AFR to be tied to my rpm.

Does anyone know of a datalogger and equipment that will work without breaking the bank?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have a LM-1 w/ aux box. It cost me ~$550 and does AFR + 5 seperate channels (5 volt reference). I'm happy with it for the price.

Have a good day!
Michael

·
Registered
783 Posts
I have an Innovate LM-1 with the RPM converter. will sell for $350.00 includes shipping to lower 48. My new car has a RacePak and no longer need this set up.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Curt said:
I have an Innovate LM-1 with the RPM converter. will sell for $350.00 includes shipping to lower 48. My new car has a RacePak and no longer need this set up.
Wooo,, tempting.

Can the lm-1 data log, or will I have to buy another part?

I want to be able to watch my afr on the same screen as rpm.

Pm me everything that it will come with?

I just got jipped on some stuff thinking that when someone says a part number that you are paying for everything that comes with it. Instead they kept everything they could besides the actual major parts!

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: dynojet

ByronRACE said:
www.widebandcommander.com
Byron have you used this before?

I only know one guy that is using it and he is just using it to have another gauge to look pretty. So he was no help when I asked if he liked it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
used a/f logger

i just seen one sell used on chitownracing for i think $100 a week ago

i got mine a couple years back when they just came out (the box was blown up but there is a lifetime factory warranty on it ) for $75 with wires and o2 sensor

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was real interested in the wideband commander. Until I saw where you could get the lm-1 with a datalogger that had a removeable SD card.

·
Registered
783 Posts
jones said:
Curt said:
Wooo,, tempting.

Can the lm-1 data log, or will I have to buy another part?

I want to be able to watch my afr on the same screen as rpm.

Pm me everything that it will come with?

I just got jipped on some stuff thinking that when someone says a part number that you are paying for everything that comes with it. Instead they kept everything they could besides the actual major parts!
The LM-1 does record and graph on a spread sheet. You can add additional sensors for pressure and temp. This unit would come with the LM-1 unit, power cord, cable from LM-1 to O2 sensor, 02 sensor, software, instuctions and then also the RPM cable that plug into the unit. You would need to buy a bung for your exhaust and a serial cable adapter if your computer doesnt have the serial port (newer ones have USB's only). The 32 comes with the SD card not the LM1. If you need any accessories, Greg Kelly is the man to deal with.
http://www.motorsportsinnovations.com/index.htm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts