460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sale or trade 2 powerglide set-ups for a Lenco or a liberty 5 speed set up. + cash if the deal is right.
2jw bellhousings 460-glide
2 powerglides w/A1 parts. 1.76 frist Trans brake + 1 trans only 20 passes other one fresh.
2 A1 converters 1 has 20 passes on it. 5500 stall other one great shape. 5500
TCI sheilds.
Quater stick Shifter
shiftnoid elec shifter

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glides and such

Yes I will seperate them. The set up in the car now has 25-30 passes on it, no more. A1 conv. 5500 stall new when installed. A1 trans brake, TCI sheild, deep pan. 1.76 frist. I went 5.78 et at the "Bash" @118 mph with this combo. the JW has a good Cert. also.
$2100.00 for this.
the other set up is the same just needs rebuilt. I ran it for 4 years with no trouble untill the servo seals started leaking. Just changed the fluid and band adjustment. I will rebuild this trans before I sell it. $2300. 00 then. as for the flywheel and shifter I need to sell both set ups before I can get rid of them. I am willing to do some trading but really need to sell. I want to put a Lenco in my car to run a stick shift class here in Ohio. Oh ya I'm near Ashland, Ohio.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trans

I still have these. Will sep. even futher if needed. no conv. no bell housing what ever. Help me get this Chevy stuff out of my car & trailer.! Rick

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATED LOWER PRICES

Ok ,, these need to go. 1500. for each!!!!! that includes $800 A1 conv. and tci sheilds and trans brakes. Talk to me guys.

·
Registered
385 Posts
you anywhere near thompson drag strip? I will be there in 2 weeks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thompson

Well it depends on witch way your going. and or coming. I am located in Sullivan,ohio , witch is right on state Route 224, 10 miles north of Ashland. If you are coming from the west not to bad. It's 100 miles for me to get to Thompson from here. I just might be at thompson that weekend, but don't have my motor back together yet. I would meet you half way if you are interested. let me know.
rick

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bottom line on glides.

hey, I need to sell these trans sooooo here goes.
1. either trans fresh with out the bell housing and converter-----950.00
2. eather converter (both 5500 stall A1s) --------450.00
3. JW bellhousing BBF to glide 250.00 cert. and 225.00 no cert.
I am going to put all this and more on Ebay this weekend so just wanteed to get my favorte group another shot be for I do. email me , call me, PM me what ever.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts