460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive got a brand new never built 520ci rotating assembly with diamond pistons,h beam rods, rings and bearings that was 2400$ 11:1cr
brand new kaase camshaft custom ground
Set of ported scj heads freshly worked from machine shop bought them from "big mike" on here I beleave was his name
brand new electric water pump
Fresh c6 with t-brake and 4500 8in convertor
brand new trick flow mafia intake still in box
ive got a block fresh from the machine shop that's 30 over and ready to go as well.
evacuation system
motor plate
I have a 93 hatch car that's in pretty good shape on the outside and the inside is torn apart ready for a cage that I also have. Car has good title with it. I basically have everything you need to put togeather a really strong running car that from everyone Ive talked to says 6.0 in the 1/8 should be achievable. Im looking to trade for a pretty nice street car that im gonna play around with but lmk what you have. I can get pics and extra info as needed. im most likely leaving out several things but all I know that I don't have is rockers and pushrods but don't hold me to that. thanks located in Paragould Arkansas 870-476-4124

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
You willing to split up? Just for $hits and giggles... What would u ask for the heads and rotating assembly? What crank is it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts