#1 ·
Jomar rocker girdle for TFS Street heads Sale pending

1.70 Crane Roller rocker and adjusters and jam nut SOLD

Comp Cams pushrods 3/8 .083 8.550 Sale Pending

Comp Cams solid roller lifter "only about 20 passes on them" Sale Pending

See less See more
#6 ·
HE can.t stick to a deal

made an offer for his parts, spec what parts, came back with a counter offer. i accepted the price for the same parts that i listed. doesn't have all the parts. but takes my money WTF hangs the phone up also make up your own mind if you want to deal with someone like that. Dan

#7 ·
Re: HE can.t stick to a deal

2slow said:
made an offer for his parts, spec what parts, came back with a counter offer. i accepted the price for the same parts that i listed. doesn't have all the parts. but takes my money WTF hangs the phone up also make up your own mind if you want to deal with someone like that. Dan

hhhhmmmmm kind of like someone telling a guy I was trying to sell some parts to, my stuff was all junk? and never new me or seen any of the stuff :!:

Randy

#11 ·
Yes this should get very interesting....2slow is someone I cant say anything good about. Will never deal with him regardless of what he's selling. No offense 2slow, but your a jack&%# and someone needs to tell you that!! Learn how to talk to people AND be patient. just my .02

#12 ·
2slow said:
Randy were did the parts are junk come from? try paid for a set amount of parts and didn't get them. tell me how that relates to junk parts. if the parts were junk that i didnt get, at least i have something if sent

Well as it seems to me I was selling a guy a 377 Boss cleveland short block all new and machined and needed assembled and a race C-6 at 1/3 of what I had in it and someone P.M.ed him and told him my parts were all junk :shock: made me wonder how you knew and when we met and when you saw all my pieces? but you had some you would sell him...

I am still puzzled about when you saw them, can you refresh my memory? :x how you live up there and I live 2200 miles away? and where have we met??

inquiring mind want to know?

Randy

#14 ·
well then there must be another 2slow on here then besides you then huh?

I have waited for way over a year to confront you about this and it really Burned my A$$ when you Pmed him and told him that! ! ! ! ! !

I knew you would not remember it. But I did. YOU cost me a sale, but on the bright side I was selling it way less than I had in it cuz his bro is a close friend, and he begged me to give him a break so I did for his brothers sake. you messed up so pay back is hell.

you know the only reason I was selling it was I had emergency appendix surgery right before the first bash and I was selling that stuff to pay for some of the bills from it....I really didn't wish to sell it. cuz I have Dyno Dons Prostock cleveland top end for this combo. but remember it's all junk........

have a nice day
and a happy thanksgiving

Randy

end of subject

#15 ·
that BS. did you see the PM? anybody can say they got a PM. if you want to be that stupid and believe it . so who is it? can't say you don't know. a close friend and doesnt trust you? they were more likely beating you down on the price then couldnt **** out the money. need new friends. yes 2200mi away and can say that about your friends, cuz i know whats true

#16 ·
well let me say this if I were you I wouldn't be calling the guy's that told me it they are lying.....you might wish to rethink that. I know I am not going to tell them that face to face or any other way for that fact. I value my face more than that.

:idea: wait why don't you come to the bash this year and I will make sure I get them down here and you tell him he is a liar. man this will be fun to watch!

cuz I think that will go over like a gallon of gas on a lit fire in a small room. just sit back and watch the mushroom cloud erupt.

Randy

#18 ·
2slow said:
that BS. did you see the PM? anybody can say they got a PM. if you want to be that stupid and believe it . so who is it? can't say you don't know. a close friend and doesnt trust you? they were more likely beating you down on the price then couldnt **** out the money. need new friends. yes 2200mi away and can say that about your friends, cuz i know whats true
Let's see now... It was about a year ago and my brother was in the process of buying said parts from Randy... No, he or I weren't trying to beat anyone down on the price... The deal was already done, and all of a sudden he tells Randy exactly what Randy just told you... I agree with Randy, I would love to see you tell him to his face he's a liar... I guarantee that would be the shortest conversation of your life... And as far as friends and trust go, I dare say there's more trust between Randy and I that we could throw it out by the bucket load and still not put a dent in it... And I've never met the man... I've bought more parts from Randy and visa-versa than most of the members on this forum combined... So don't even point your little red wagon down that road... :wink:

Doug... 8)

#19 ·
that was your brother , he is a lier then. so your brother don't trust Randy or you on that engine? lets here some more BS for your info the other guy most of the time can't talk.. had to add this : if what was said was true , had you dudes took my word over your good buddy Randy, you know how stupid that make you guy's.

#20 ·
2slow said:
but this doesnt change the fact i didn't get what i paid for
Sounds to me like you tried to buy parts that weren't even part of the deal... :roll:

Doug... 8)

#21 ·
if i want a part and can't be in the deal. then there is no deal, and you don't take the money. that how i do it. BTW Doug, i had dealings with your brother. on 2 intakes, took a little thinking on my part to get it straight. it all worked out. don't like the idea i was used to back out of deal between those two

#22 ·
Here's the add... There's nothing that says anything about the stud girdle having adjusting nuts with them... But hey look :shock: :shock: :shock: the rockers have some that were sold with the set...

Bottom line, I believe Lew... It's funny, all the stuff he's sold to other members and you are the only one complaining... :lol: :lol:
Good night now... :wink:

Doug... 8)

#24 ·
cougar1969 said:
here check this out bring back an memories?

http://www.460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=7998

Doug I was trying to keep you out of this, but I would never call you a liar, I concider you a very close friend...

Randy
I'm not too concerned... I believe after this post is when he called and got the low-down on "your" parts from Dan... (2slow) I do have to say though, that he probably didn't mean that your parts were truly "junk" but that his were just better than yours... You know, tryin' to steal the deal... :wink: :roll:

(what are you looking for. have stock to race. inlc. svo aluim. & yates heads give me a call Dan 315 455 7316 wont do the 20 ?? on the net)

Doug... 8)

#26 ·
2slow said:
if i want a part and can't be in the deal. then there is no deal, and you don't take the money. that how i do it. BTW Doug, i had dealings with your brother. on 2 intakes, took a little thinking on my part to get it straight. it all worked out. don't like the idea i was used to back out of deal between those two
If you read like you post no wonder you don't know what the hell you are buying :lol: The facts are one the table so you loose so try again with someone else !!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.