460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
CHILL OUT, AND CUT CHILLY SOME SLACK UNLESS YOU WANT TO START ONE AND RUN IT YOURSELF :evil:

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
My word, you mean you have to type in a username and password every three days...I don't know how you've survived this long, the horror.

It has been up and running for a year with a couple recent issues, I'm already planning a move to vBulletin and another host.

If a little instability and some password logouts are the worst of your worries, I'd say you're doing alright.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Notch... I type my screen name and password in every time. You haven't seen / heard me bitch

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
ONEBAD555NOTCH said:
ABOUT EVER 3 DAYS I HAVE TO LOG ON AND ENTER NAME AND PASS WORD- TIRED OF IT

why-aND WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT- WE HAVE 1/16 OF THE TRAFFIC OF YELLOWBULLET.COM AND THEY ARE NEVER CRASHED
Come on Gerry,When Bruno kicks your *** with all that Evans power at the Bash,are we gonna have to bring a truck load of Kleenex :oops: :cry:

·
Registered
379 Posts
BBFmavrick said:
ONEBAD555NOTCH said:
ABOUT EVER 3 DAYS I HAVE TO LOG ON AND ENTER NAME AND PASS WORD- TIRED OF IT

why-aND WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT- WE HAVE 1/16 OF THE TRAFFIC OF YELLOWBULLET.COM AND THEY ARE NEVER CRASHED
Come on Gerry,When Bruno kicks your *** with all that Evans power at the Bash,are we gonna have to bring a truck load of Kleenex :oops: :cry:
ummmm how about a box of maxi pads?it maybe fitting for the bad mood he is in?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
chilly said:
My word, you mean you have to type in a username and password every three days...I don't know how you've survived this long, the horror.

It has been up and running for a year with a couple recent issues, I'm already planning a move to vBulletin and another host.

If a little instability and some password logouts are the worst of your worries, I'd say you're doing alright.
+1

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
It sounds to me like your internet browser or your virus protection program is clearing your cookies every 3 days. You might want to look into that. Chilly or the site has no effect on whether your computer saves passwords and user names.

·
Registered
440 Posts
fordsbyjay said:
It sounds to me like your internet browser or your virus protection program is clearing your cookies every 3 days. You might want to look into that. Chilly or the site has no effect on whether your computer saves passwords and user names.
That's what I was going to recommend. Look under "internet options" if you are using Internet Explorer.

And, yes, my nerd rating on this site just went up. Oh, well. :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
That's why I use Mozilla Firefox, it even has a spell checker for the spelling challenged...

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
fordsbyjay said:

Ditto . on the spyware or Virus protection.

Dan

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hope your car's faster than your computer StinkyCrotch :roll:

·
Registered
175 Posts
problems

I am not an expert but in my mind this is a great site. I think it is really well run. Problems exist in any site. Chilly does a very nice job here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts