460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A very clean 86 ltd wagon 4 sale. 501 11.0 comp.pi heads, flat tappet camshaft,vic intake.4150 carb,c-4 trans with a 3500, 8.8 rear 3.73 gears 31 spline axels c-clip eliminater.275 drag radials on weld wheel bead lock rims. the car has full int (blue) power windows and in excellent shape inside and out........10 sec 1/4 mi times and street driven approx 200 mi a month and on pump gas. 10,000 firm or willing to trade.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Does it have any roll bar to support the times or are you on a run once go home set up where are you from I have a 85 mustang listed on here are you interested cool looking wagon

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Man that car is one clean looking Bad *** ride,it's one of the coolest looking station wagons i've seen.That's a Fox Body chassis right?good luck selling it but if you don't need the money i would keep it that's a one of a kind car.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ltd wagon

Thats for the compliment on the car and the frame is tied but i could not bare the thought of putting in a roll cage and take away from the grocery getter.I only run it on test and tune session which is not that strict and mostly after the 1/8 I lift off and kinda cruz the rest of the way,its used strictly for grudge runs(sleeper)This car would really perform if I stuck on a decent pair of cylinder heads and put on a dommi.....

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
86 ltd wagon

still no takers???????? absolutley nothing is wrong with this wagon,I just wanted something different that I could still drive(street-strip),it isnt about the cash,I have well over the asking price in parts alone...............or i would consider a bad *** big block ford engine and (or) drivetrain

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you willing to seperate? I have an 82 GT that runs 9.80's with a small block Windsor on drag radials. I want to keep my drive train but would love your wagon. My car is mini tubed w/12.5" 325R50-15 drag radials. 8.8 spool, 9' housing ends, QA1 coil overs, Mega bite Jr's, tied, caged, 4 wheel disc brakes and a killer cooling system. I drive this car daily and race it nightly with no problems. I can e-mail pics if interested.
Thanks,
Kerry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts