460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Coupe, Come on Fessup,That's you and your new wife isn't it. You just wanted too see what our reaction would be. :shock: Well I'll just be honest w/you. THAT'S THE UGLIEST BITCH I HAVE EVER SEEN :lol: :lol: RickP.S Are any of the bridesmaids single :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I see you've called my Asian raccoon and raised me a mighty sum. In the realm of ugliness, you have provided a prime example. She is at the peak, pinnacle, zenith, apex, summit... of all uglies, and I mean that in the kindest way.

·
Registered
338 Posts
ok this has got to be a copy off the other thread from the weight lifting forum :D . cause id swear that was the guy off of goonies i think they called him sloth lol

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
oh....... my....... freaking.........GOD!!!!!!!!!! I **** MYSELF FROM LAGHIN SO HARD!!!!!! UN FUCKIN BELIVABLE!!!!!! sorry for they spelling....

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Ok this is gonna be rough so dont read if you are not up to it lol......here it goes....and this was quoted from the Asian chick thread, but one of my favorite comments............ahemmmmmm

"Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick.

And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her."

1 - 20 of 25 Posts