460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two sets of M/T 28x10.5W tires and both sets have less than 15 passes and are in very good shape. I have switched classes and can no longer use these tires. $100 per set or both sets for $175. Located in CT. Thanks Brian 203 484 7404.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold?

Bigblock fox- Why would you post that these are sold and then not call me about them?

TIRES ARE STILL FOR SALE

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
BrianHaeckel said:
I have two sets of M/T 28x10.5W tires and both sets have less than 15 passes and are in very good shape. I have switched classes and can no longer use these tires. $100 per set or both sets for $175. Located in CT. Thanks Brian 203 484 7404.
Hey Guys,

Brian and I have done business before. He's an honest & "stand-up" guy to do business with. If he says these tires are in very good shape, you can count on it! Sounds like a very good deal to me. Please, let's don't play any games with him about whether or not they are sold yet.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tires

RJ- The W tires start off about an inch wider and start around 11 1/4 tread width and will get a little wider as they wear. Both of my sets are around 11 1/2. Hope this helps.

Charlie- Thanks for the kind words

·
Registered
107 Posts
Are these tires slicks or drag Radials?

If they are DR's I would be very interested in 1 pair of them.

Do you take pay-pal? Can you figure shipping to 29406.

Thanks
Steve
Chartleston, SC

·
Registered
355 Posts
Thanks for the info Brian.... I'll have too measure the wheel well and the fender lip today..

And get back to you..If they dont sell by then?

Russ

·
Registered
267 Posts
After I talked to you on the phone I hope all this has been straightened out and you now know that money order is on its way to you Sorry for the misunderstanding Hope all is forgiven thanks Tyler (bigblockfox)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts