460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new, never installed, main girdle for a BB ford. It is a "dominator" series from Probe industries. Made of 5/8" thick steel and is stroker clearanced. Comes with ARP studs and hardware. This item lists for $445.00 plus s/h from flatlander racing, and cost $495.00 direct from Probe (I dont get that one, but true). I am selling it for $300.00 shipped **price lowered**

·
Registered
962 Posts
plate

Do you have any pics ?? Part number

The reason that Probe is higher is they are protecting the distributors of there products - Think about it, if Probe wasnt higher then you woulndt buy from Flatlander or whoever - most mfgs prefer to let others sell their products and they make it -

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That makes sense. Part # is 11329 . Not sure how to post pics. I can email some if you wish

·
Registered
261 Posts
Do you have any pics ?? Part number

The reason that Probe is higher is they are protecting the distributors of there products - Think about it, if Probe wasnt higher then you woulndt buy from Flatlander or whoever - most mfgs prefer to let others sell their products and they make it -
My quote from probe for the 11329 was $320.99

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
It's beyond me why anybody would want one of those things. The subject has been beat to death, on this forum, for years. If you WANT to spend your money on one...fine, just don't expect it to do anything other than lighten your wallet.

·
Registered
261 Posts
It's beyond me why anybody would want one of those things. The subject has been beat to death, on this forum, for years. If you WANT to spend your money on one...fine, just don't expect it to do anything other than lighten your wallet.

I did try and explain that to the guy who's engine it went in............. BUT!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts