1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kinda weirded me out. :shock:

Doug... 8)

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I read it with no problem, I just thought it was some of the typing of a few people on here, I guess we get use to it. :lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought maybe 429cougar was back...

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
ThndrChkn said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought maybe 429cougar was back...

Doug... 8)

Doug, honestly that also was my first thought, but I was going to refrain from bring him up. :roll:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Well it says if you can read it your one of 55 out of 100 people that are special, and since it seems that everyone so far has not trouble with it I am suggesting that all 55 out of every 100 people are on this board...the other 45 are on the chevy, and dodge sights :lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well as far as 429cougar goes, I thought about him as soon as I read it. But I got it in an E-mail from my cousin. Man, I hope I'm not related to that idiot... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One thing's for sure. If 429cougar tries to return as someone else and reads this, we'll know right away it's him because he'll be the one to post:

UUUUHH. I don't get it!!! :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
ThndrChkn said:
One thing's for sure. If 429cougar tries to return as someone else and reads this, we'll know right away it's him because he'll be the one to post:

UUUUHH. I don't get it!!! :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

No Doug, it would read more like this:
duh i dnot get it

:)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts