460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't we just try to tollerate (or ignore) each other?

I realize that a lot of folks are starting to go into withdrawls with their stuff put up for the winter but

PLEASE - can't we just let some of the petty stuff go?

We are all fools at one time or another and some of us are better at it than others. There is some "imaginary" greatness being spewed about but each one of us is able to pick the "truth" we wish to believe. Do we really need to try so hard to push others down?

This really is a GREAT forum and I would hate to lose the help of some really smart people because they got weary of the bickering.

Flame on :shock:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
very well said. I have noticed that the idea sharing and technical info given has become almost non-existent and there are a lot of people that were members here when I became a member here that no longer post here. Time to wake up and realize that not everyone will agree on everything but need to keep an open mind on what is being said and learn from it. IMO, if you want drama, go over to the bullet......Just my opinion.........

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Mr, Pearson i do understand were you are coming from ---- but you are talking about literally 3-4 people that seem to cause the same issues just let them iron out there issues and it will slowly just go away . Most of the times it inreguards to the same topics.

It almost seems like guys like you that cause the majority of the problems when you try to highlight the issue .. and write a new thread about it - then you got the newbies reading this and putting a bad taste in there mouth .... just leave it be.

And just like you said Mr Pearson i come to this site for the info and there has become less of it ....... not very imformative any more...

thats my rant

Nick Bruno

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
It's all becoming a giant Chilly Garage!!! I don't have time to sit and read every thread like I use too. Or be on top of moving everythread that is out of place.

I pretty much dislike Chillys garage and I dislike it when people think the site should be ran certian way. So isn't that ironic??

The only thing I think that will help this, is if I become a tight arse and start deleting off topic post in all threads until people get the picture. So what if I'm not liked for that, I all ready have my group!

As Chilly said, Don't be an A$$.

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
My own confidence about what "I'M" talking about is usually unwavering and I don't really care whether someone else agree's with it or not ... facts are facts and oppinions are oppinions. Anyone can disagree if they wish, simply don't EXPECT me to come over to another way of thinking;
I mignt but, definately don't have the expectation it will happen.
I am certainly able to agree to disagree!!! I don't understand why others won't allow themselves to feel the same; (that's a disagreement in itself, lol).

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Randy, that's what's nice about the internet or any public forum for that matter. A person has the ability to listen to many different ideas then form his own. That's fine and dandy but when people start bashing someone for his ideas because they don't match theirs ,it gets out of hand. When that happens, everyone stops posting their ideas or latest findings because they know it's just gonna turn into a pissing contest or someone is gonna bash them personally. That, my friend, is what's happening here...........many a good website has been ruined due to this.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Take a guess when it started.......................Its when the "bash" threads began, and now what is happening they are beginning to boil over into "informative" sections/threads.
Either button down the hatches, or this will only get worse :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
I am planning to attend the Bash this year, is everyone planning to be assholes to each other there as well? They're engines, who cares if some guy's opinion differs from yours? You want to get worked up about something, think about the economy or the fact that you can't find a decent pair of hunting boots made in the US anymore!!! Now I'm pissed, freaking Danners are made offshore now....sonsabitches!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x

That's fine, my $40 Rack Room boots are still better then everyone else's high dollar boots, and if you don't agree then you're an ***. Granted, if another guy bought nice boots and then wore really fancy socks, he might have a better deal then me...but not much. Oh, you disagree, kiss my ***, socks are really the most important thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.