460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Mandrel Bends

I build Pro Stock quality headers. I stock a large varity of bends on several different radii. We buy in bulk. This buying power allows us to sell at a good price to other racers. We also have the nicest selection of FORD header flanges in the counrty. Most are designed for the real world guy to actually fit a tube in the hole.
Our buisness hours are 7am-7pm.
Thanks, Tim
The Fab Shop

317 294 4323

69 Shelby tube car
8.69 at 151 434 ci.

·
Registered
317 Posts
ss exhaust tubing

I build Pro Stock quality headers. I stock a large varity of bends on several different radii. We buy in bulk. This buying power allows us to sell at a good price to other racers
Tim do you have any 2 1/4" 304SS bends? I'm looking to build some stainless headers in a couple of months.

David

·
Registered
154 Posts
I do have 2 1/4 304 Stainless on a 4in. CLR 18 ga. J bends. They are $47.00 each. AMERICAN made tube. SPD gets $56 and change for the same bend. I have mild steel J bends in 3 1/2, 4 and 6 in.CLR 18 ga. in stock at all times. Mild steel 2 1/4 bends start at $16.00 each. Keep in mind the mild steel is steel. Aluminized tube is great for exhaust, corosion resistant. It does not make a professional header. It TIG welds poorly.
Thanks,Tim
The Fab Shop
317 294 4323

·
Registered
317 Posts
thanks

Thanks Tim, I'll definetly keep your number for when I'm ready.

Hellhound & cdkracing thanks for the links. I'll check them out.

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts