460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
manifolds, timing chains, balancers, valve covers, more

1 new A-460 Dominator manifolds $350.00 each plus shipping. 2 Motorsports dampners,SOLD good shape $75.00 each plus shipping 2 Front time chain covers like new $50.00 each pluss shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Parts

2 Set of aluminum valve covers power coated silver SOLD, will clear stud girdle.$75.00 each plus shipping 2 Cloyes quick adjustible chains and gears. $50.00 each plus shipping SOLD 2 standard timing chains and gears. $25.00 each plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
just a heads up, the bump rule limits you to one bump every 5 days. I would hate to see your thread get deleted due to this. Also try to keep your parts on as few threads as possible or they will get "consolidated" for you.

good luck with the sales,

chuck

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just a heads up, the bump rule limits you to one bump every 5 days. I would hate to see your thread get deleted due to this. Also try to keep your parts on as few threads as possible or they will get "consolidated" for you.

good luck with the sales,

chuck
Thanks, sorry guys. Bob

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update, 2 sets valve covers SOLD, 2 Motorsports Dampners SOLD, 1 Manifold SOLD. Thanks Guys. Other stuff still available. Bob

·
Registered
532 Posts
Got my dampner on friday,looks great and shipped fast.

Thanks Jesse

·
Registered
53 Posts
headers

Correct me if I'm wrong-but these headers look like fenderwell headers?Am I right?Thanks and good luck.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Any more info on the rods? Is it $400 for all or 400 each set? What bolts are in them? How much run time on them?

Thanks, Dave S.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts