460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems as though Mark feels that he has to take his bashing all over the internet. After realizing that he has offended many of his customers by comments that were made on another thread, he felt the need to call all 12 of his followers over the YB on a personal thread to call me out where he had the help of his gargoyles. I don’t preach, although I used to be a Chaplin for RFC and I do defend my brothers and my faith.
I have received many PMs and emails, thanking me for nothing more than putting up a defense and unveiling Marks hatred of Christians, so that they may take their business elsewhere.
I only post this so you can see that Mark does in fact, wish to pursue in trying to disparage the beliefs of others because they do not line up with his.
I can only hope that my walk tells people who I am, and not who I tell them I am.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287910

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
Talk about spreading hate and discontent...why start this here?:mad:

Look at some other threads Chuck ... Curt seems to like spreading HIS dislike and malcontent to anybody who will listen to his rantings.

ANYBODY who has disagreed with him gets Curt's wrath as though they are the devil himself.

Oh well ... it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, lol.

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
I may get jumped on for this but I read the whole thing and my impression from the site was a bunch of douch bags. Everyone had a smoked a SBC or BBC in there sig but talking about how great chevy was:confused: I personally think people should keep there beliefs to themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talk about spreading hate and discontent...why start this here?:mad:
Uh, if you'll read the YB post, it is about a post that started here, and he decided to move it to a more favorable place for him.

Look at some other threads Chuck ... Curt seems to like spreading HIS dislike and malcontent to anybody who will listen to his rantings.

ANYBODY who has disagreed with him gets Curt's wrath as though they are the devil himself.

Oh well ... it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, lol.
Randy, just because I defend those that you bully, doesnt mean I spreading anything. You should read your own post, and how you belittle those who ask questions on here. ;)

Curt , take the towel off , sounds like your from Asia
Juvenile name calling

methinks Mark was the wrong ni**a to f*ck wit............:)
Not afraid of messing with Mark. :)

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Uh, if you'll read the YB post, it is about a post that started here, and he decided to move it to a more favorable place for him.

Randy, just because I defend those that you bully, doesnt mean I spreading anything. You should read your own post, and how you belittle those who ask questions on here. ;)

Juvenile name calling

Not afraid of messing with Mark. :)
"Messing with Mark" thats all what it is and serves no purpose , now thats Juveniile

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
All I'm gonna say is, arguing over the internet is a lose-lose situation.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Things like this poster are def. not needed. Retarded children can't help how they were born. There are fathers on these boards that things like this really bothers.JMO

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Things like this poster are def. not needed. Retarded children can't help how they were born. There are fathers on these boards that things like this really bothers.JMO
I am with you Rick that the reason I don't spend much time here anymore.

An yes this kind stuff just shows how retarted the folks that post this kind of stuff is not the one in the picture he is more than likely smarter than the one who made the picture and post it.

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
It seems as though Mark feels that he has to take his bashing all over the internet. After realizing that he has offended many of his customers by comments that were made on another thread, he felt the need to call all 12 of his followers over the YB on a personal thread to call me out where he had the help of his gargoyles. I don’t preach, although I used to be a Chaplin for RFC and I do defend my brothers and my faith.
I have received many PMs and emails, thanking me for nothing more than putting up a defense and unveiling Marks hatred of Christians, so that they may take their business elsewhere.
I only post this so you can see that Mark does in fact, wish to pursue in trying to disparage the beliefs of others because they do not line up with his.
I can only hope that my walk tells people who I am, and not who I tell them I am.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287910
(captured - PK)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.