460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
35 spline MW axels & spool. fit 67/70 Mustang housings ( has small axle brg now can change to big), also will fit Fox cars with 9" , also can cut housing 2 1/4" per side if need a shorter one. use stock 9" case, small bearing or 3.062 $475 , cost over $1K

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm interested in the axles.

Can I get a measurement of the DS and PS?

I *think* I have a stock length 69 mustang 9" housing but want to be 100% sure what i'm getting will fit.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DS and PS :?: the one thing you need to know is what i said they are for. 315 455 7316 Dan

·
Registered
527 Posts
2slow said:
DS and PS :?: the one thing you need to know is what i said they are for. 315 455 7316 Dan

DS = Driver Side
PS = Pass Side

The one thing I need to know is the length of each axle. I'm not the original owner of my car....it's possible that someone put a different rearend in it during it's 39yr life. If the axle lengths you have are the same as mine i'm interested in your 35 spline units.

I assume these come with backing plates...what size studs?

Any damage/twist to any splines?
Have any pictures?

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is a Mark Williams axle set- those measuerments will do you no go. that why i question your ps/ds one last time it fits what i said it fits. backing plates??????? if you mean where the wheel cylinders hang off of along with brake shoes and hardware --no , but do come with bearing retainer plates , same idea as your stock axles. anymore info best call 315 455 7316 my finger hurts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts