460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
429/460 Port Fuel Injection

Port Fuel Injection Systems For 1988 and earlier 385 series blocks. I’ve owned a 460 vehicle almost all my life and build more fuel injection systems then I can count. I’ve been involved with the Accel Engine Management Installation Center program (EMIC) for 20+ years and after spending countless hours I have developed complete Ready to Run Sequential Port Fuel Injection Kits, They are designed in Horse Power ranges from up to 575HP street systems to full Race 1600HP kits. They come complete with Intake Manifolds, Billet Throttle Bodies, Injectors, Fuel Pumps, FP Regulator, Wide Band O2, Duel Sync Distributor, Accel 6A Ignition Box , E-Coil, Plug Wire Set, Accel Thruster or upgrade to Gen 7 Pro ECM, Premade Wiring Harnesses or custom harnesses are available, and all sensors and components necessary for installation. All you supply is the fuel lines to the injectors and the time to install it.
The 575Hp kit includes all above and starts at $3949.95
The 700Hp Kit includes all above and Starts at $4195.95
Interested Parties Contact Steve @ Protech Automotive 512-733-8324

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
460 FAN,
PLEASE DELIETE ALL YOUR POST. ITS VERY RUDE TO HIJACK SOMEONES THREAD. MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD WITH YOUR WARES.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Port Fuel Injection Systems For 1988 and earlier 385 series blocks. I’ve owned a 460 vehicle almost all my life and build more fuel injection systems then I can count. I’ve been involved with the Accel Engine Management Installation Center program (EMIC) for 20+ years and after spending countless hours I have developed complete Ready to Run Sequential Port Fuel Injection Kits, They are designed in Horse Power ranges from up to 575HP street systems to full Race 1600HP kits. They come complete with Intake Manifolds, Billet Throttle Bodies, Injectors, Fuel Pumps, FP Regulator, Wide Band O2, Duel Sync Distributor, Accel 6A Ignition Box , E-Coil, Plug Wire Set, Accel Thruster or upgrade to Gen 7 Pro ECM, Premade Wiring Harnesses or custom harnesses are available, and all sensors and components necessary for installation. All you supply is the fuel lines to the injectors and the time to install it.
The 575Hp kit includes all above and starts at $3949.95
The 700Hp Kit includes all above and Starts at $4195.95
Interested Parties Contact Steve @ Protech Automotive 512-733-8324
SPAMMER

1 - 7 of 7 Posts