460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I guess they never heard of line-locs. I also love the holes in the A arms. As if they aren't spindly enough as it is. It is nice to see drag racing in other parts of the world, it shows some things really are universal. By the way I haven't seen a vertical gate shifter since I got rid of mine in 1987. Hey maybe that's my shifter!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I would'nt let that guy drive my Kobota :eek:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Was that Hemi-Hunter??:D:DSo how many Hoosiers does it take to do a burnout??:D:DThose guys would freak out to see one of our 460.com cars run in person;):eek::D

·
Registered
555 Posts
did anyone see the video this one was for in response?

Its basically the same as the first one.......guy spins wheels so much the rice burner almost beats him and he looks like he runs him down half track.
The guy in the white maverick could eat a ham sandwich between shifts:eek:!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bobby

Bobby

If they show up were gonna need some spainglish speakers.
Is that a Windsor or Cleveland in that thing? You have to admit, for what they have to work with, it cranks. Scary ride!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
That was windsor engine ,I noticed the valve covers;)

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I would'nt let that guy drive my Kobota :eek:
I'm with you. Watching that video is llike sitting in my den and looking out my back window. I have 30 pecan trees in my back yard, so I can watch a bunch of squirrels without leaving the house!:rolleyes:

Look on the bright side.......As long as they stick with little motors and 4-speeds, maybe they'll stay out of fast cars.:p

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I'd like to run him ONE time. I'd be cruising down the return rd. while he was thinking about leaving the line. :rolleyes::p:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Maverick

You got to hand it to them. They our having fun running there Ford Maverick. I have seen on TV that in Germany people meet on weekins to race there cars, they wear Western Cowboy clothes and play Country music. In China there is a Buick club that meet on weekins for a cruse to the country.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts