460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
8,521 Posts
My heart goes out to you.........all these pricks that over the last few years that bad mouth the mfrs. and dealers have no idea what a toll the closing of local dealers has on "real" people ....God's speed........Lem

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I feel bad for ya Ray, God Bless :cry: Rick

·
Registered
871 Posts
Lem Evans said:
My heart goes out to you.........all these pricks that over the last few years that bad mouth the mfrs. and dealers have no idea what a toll the closing of local dealers has on "real" people ....God's speed........Lem
x2, ihope you land on your feet.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
1997superstang said:
can you say...gee thanks MR BUSH
:roll: Is it necessary to go their?

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Yoeman said:
Meh, I think we can thank a whole lot of 'em, from both sides. :?
And its not just Politician's for once....... :roll:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Re: Right!

Miltonsbigblock said:
Nope, its your friends, and neighbors, check their driveways, and thank them.
How much for a dime bag of whatever it is you're smoking?
Actually he is right, The Consumers ultimatly decide what they buy. You, Me, Our Neighbors, Ect.

We Voted the Clowns in, We Purchase the Products, We Buy the Stocks......... So Whos fault is it all?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Point of view

Most people by nature enjoy owning nice things and spending money especially in a country like ours. Most people will spend money IF and WHEN they have it.

To say that the blame for this economic crisis causing so many problems for the manufacturers, vendors and purchasers of goods rests ENTIRELY on the CONSUMER alone, is short sighted at best....

·
Registered
871 Posts
I was speaking soley of the auto industry, The foreign made car, is not a step up, as some people seem to think, nor is their price, or waranty, any better, it is just a cop-out people use as a excuse.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts