460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of universal fit Megafire spark plug wires today from the local speed shop. I've never heard of them before but they look like they should do the job. Anybody know anything about these or have any experience with them? I just wondered what you thought about them if you've used them before. It says they have 250 ohms of resistance per foot. That is much better than the 1000 ohms per foot the Ford Racing spark plug wires have. Hopefully they aren't junk. Let me know your thoughts on the subject and thanks in advance for your input.

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
569 Posts
Actually I was looking to swap out my wires too and with so many different ones out there now I was a bit flustered. I would just like to know what some of the others are using and if they are happy with them.

PS... didn't mean to jump on your post and not be helpful. Just hoping someone will reply to you and I can gain from it, lol

Have a good one

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually I was looking to swap out my wires too and with so many different ones out there now I was a bit flustered. I would just like to know what some of the others are using and if they are happy with them.

PS... didn't mean to jump on your post and not be helpful. Just hoping someone will reply to you and I can gain from it, lol

Have a good one
No problem at all.

I personally like the Ford Racing wires. The price was right and they looked cool. They also came in blue, red and black color choices. The only reason I couldn't use them any more is because I swapped to a set of sheet metal valve covers and the wires would not stretch over the top of the valve covers.

Here is a link to what I used to use:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/fms-m-12259-c301

1 - 8 of 8 Posts