460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was great meeting you guys! They were up from NC visiting C&C Motorsports and came by the local cruise. AND they were wearing thier BF Evans Tee Shirts (Damon, those are worth more HP than the stickers, right :p )!
Nick

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Nick, it was great meeting you & hanging out. It was a real good day. I got to hang out & talk with Carroll Carter & then hang with you and see some real nice cars. You do need some more BBF's though. Only two just won't enough. Nick you need to post some new pictures of your car. The old ones don't do it justice. It is one bad motor scootter !! 8)

AND they were wearing thier BF Evans Tee Shirts (Damon, those are worth more HP than the stickers, right )!
Being the good guys that we are, we were doing some free east coast advertising for Lem. :wink: :lol: As far as HP from the shirts, they added about 75 HP to my '04 Honda Civic. :shock:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Lem, does that T-shirt come in 3X? I want a couple of them and one small for my son. Where do I order...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Buddy, no stinkin Honda parts on my Fairlane! Although Chris WAS looking closely at my Meziere 55gpm remote water pump... :p
Nick

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Well then he is just going to have to get more made up for his boys from the North! Get on that Lem gether done :D

Damon is there anymore of them BBFBash T's out there any where?? I want one of them also!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
D's557BBF said:
Well then he is just going to have to get more made up for his boys from the North! Get on that Lem gether done :D

Damon is there anymore of them BBFBash T's out there any where?? I want one of them also!
Most likely they are all gone and whoever has them will gaurd them with their life :p From what I understand, Lem isn't planning on ordering any more. Sorry but you may be out of luck. How about a 2008 BBF Bash T-shirt :?: :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
8,521 Posts
D's557BBF said:

Sorry D they are all gone :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts