460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The LA Times and AP reported that Micheal Jackson died today from complications from cradiac arrest...:eek::eek:

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I heard Micheal Jackson died of food poisining.....They said he ate a 2 year old weiner....Sorry i couldn't resist it:eek:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yeah, I was watching CNN to see what was going on, and just happened to notice underneath in the little banner thingy that Farrah had died. She had more class than that little freak ever thought of having, and she gets a mention underneath with the other goings on of the day.

·
Registered
928 Posts
turned on the sat radio and fox news was doing a all night tribute news broadcast on him and NO mention of Farrah at all. It really is to bad they had to die on the same day, she deserves a lot better then to be a footnote to a pedophile.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Oh and I also heard that since Micheal Jackson is 98% plastic they are going to melt him down into lego's so little boys can play with him again. :eek:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I liked some of his music, but the "whiter he got - the wierder he got" - that boy needed a check up from the neck up - good riddance!!

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'm sad that he died yesterday!;) Thats because there has been nothing else on the news besides Michael Jackson since he died. I can't take much more of this!
Gary

1 - 19 of 19 Posts