460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was viewing several of ur profiles and checking out albums, but most of the ones had album titles but no pics. are you guys gonna upload pics or what. hey denaro urs had family and 87 stang but no pics in either of them. do you have it set to private or some thing?

·
Registered
685 Posts
hey guys, i was viewing several of ur profiles and checking out albums, but most of the ones had album titles but no pics. are you guys gonna upload pics or what. hey denaro urs had family and 87 stang but no pics in either of them. do you have it set to private or some thing?
You know, I'm having the same problem.
Can't view anyones album, NOR can I upload any pictures.
Might be something to do with our settings?

Heck this new site has got me all turned-up-side-down.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Man I thought all was fine! I just fired off an email to Chilly. I can't up load no pictures to the social group either :(. Hopefully chilly will read this post and take care of us!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
goto my profile and see if you can see my pics. i saw my pics in the group, can you guys see my pics as well?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Yup, I can see your pics in the groups and on your profile! I still can't post pics in the groups...

That motor looks like a true beast!!!!!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Sunday is the best day but the smoke get's to my son:( So we are going down Friday night or Saturday night. I will call you tomorrow at work Adam.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Sunday is the best day but the smoke get's to my son:( So we are going down Friday night or Saturday night. I will call you tomorrow at work Adam.
What time Friday night?
Saturday night would be cool, but the UFC fight is on.. Can't miss that.
Saturday, I train 8 am, then off looking at Harley's
So Friday night or Sunday is best for me...... Where is everyone else? There has to be more than just "D" and I going?

adam

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
What time Friday night?
Saturday night would be cool, but the UFC fight is on.. Can't miss that.
Saturday, I train 8 am, then off looking at Harley's
So Friday night or Sunday is best for me...... Where is everyone else? There has to be more than just "D" and I going?

adam
Then Friday it is! I will call you when I'm at COBO Hall. I should be down there by 5pm...see ya!

Hey Mike, I can't come until after work! Please stay until 5 so we can finally meet...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts