460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohio State/Michigan game wasn't nearly as exciting this year. Yeah,I'm a Bucks Fan But,I will be glad when the Wolverine's get back to where they once was. Here in Ohio we expect and love to see a knock down dragout match between these two teams. I think next year the new coach will have their team alot better. The hype just was'nt there this year.
Man, You guy's got hit hard today. Penn State rolled over Mich. State. I was hoping the other way around. :evil: Good Luck to all Michigan teams next year :wink: Rick

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Saw an interview with the coach. Said he's got a long term plan. I sure hope so, cause this year is a joke! A far cry from ol' Bo.

·
Registered
121 Posts
For me, Rich Rod has used up all of his margin for error. Win next year or fire him.

Michigan State? Who cares?

Lions? At least they aren't disappointing anyone. They're just being what the Lions always are.

Tigers? Ughh - $140 million for last place - priceless.

Isn't it good to have all these teams to keep our mind off the economy?

Thank you Red Wings. You keep a lot us off the ledge.

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
Darn it - Central Michigan lost in the last few minutes of their game with Ball State last Thursday night ... oh well.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Best football game this weekend in Michigan was a Semi-final high school football game.

Davidson vs. Muskegon

Muskegon won 38-35

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
prosandguy said:
Don't forget my old stomping grounds, Holland Chr.
Only 5th year of a football program, we are going to Ford Field next weekend to play for Div 2 title!!!
I think you mean D4 championship

In D2 it will be Muskegon (13-0) vs. Warren DeLaSalle (13-0)

You guys have to play a very good Detroit Country Day team...Good Luck on that :shock:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yep, my bad, Div 4 for us. Country Day should be a great matchup, the qb here should be on Rich Rods radar, throws and runs with the best around.
7 teams from this side of the state made it to the finals in their divisions, pretty good for some west side hicks!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts