460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As noted these are the MT ET drags 33x10.5-15w (wide version). Tires have about a dozen test launches after 1 good burn out on them, no full passes.

Rims are 15x12 centerline convopro's bolt pattern is 5 on 5.5, used them on my mud drag ranger until I put the slicks on them because I was going to do some exhibition runs at the local strip but never got the chance.

Located in Chariton, IA. I imagine shipping would be high for these but might be arranged although would prefer not. I do travel over to Peoria IL almost everyday if someone wants to meet me to save on shipping BUT I do it at night (leave home around 7:30 arrive Peoria around 11:30 and return trip back home around 4am, route is hwy 34 to galesburg and then I-74) also that is in a semi so I can't come to your house.

Asking $450

·
Registered
54 Posts
still have the rims?

just wondering if you still have the rims...I got sent out of town 1 1/2 weeks so no time to check fitment for my truck. I did find they will work as long as they are 15x12 with 3.5" backspacing and 5 x 5 1/2 truck pattern.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I still have them and just went and remeasured a couple different ways (since I am not 100% sure which is proper measurement LOL) from the outside lip they are 3-3/8" if I set the straight edge down inside of the lip to the flat it's just barely over 3"

Hope that makes sense.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts