·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
S

·
0 Posts
Cool Nick..

For the book.. there are only a few oil filter manufactures.. What you buy depend on who's paint is on the outside..

Pep Boys Wix or Napa Sliver fliters are the best.. Cheap price too.. But I think you know that..

Laters!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
s_stang said:
Cool Nick..

For the book.. there are only a few oil filter manufactures.. What you buy depend on who's paint is on the outside..

Pep Boys Wix or Napa Sliver fliters are the best.. Cheap price too.. But I think you know that..

Laters!
Well who makes the Jomar filter Les ?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nice Job nick !! :) It seems some of the guys got too ya at the last bash :?: and your going back next year to make things right!! too cool...

I have beard thru the grapevine about your updated Induction system :?:

your gonna put some guys on the trailer Bud!! Good luck, and I hope too see ya there, And buy you a beer for how you have helped me!!

~Russ :)

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
s_stang said:
Cool Nick..

Laters!

Jomar offers a great contingency package plus im supporting one of the vendors on this site ....

p.s. Les has any one ever told you that you are dumb *** and these little panzi *** opinions that you have are not needed and please dont write in my threads again. you never have anything positive to say ....

thank you nick

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Looks good Nick... 8) 8) Can't wait to see the new combo in action...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Looking good!! I agree with you that the "building" is the fun stuff. Tiled floor 8) Everything you have is 1st class, even your oil filter. :lol:

For the book..Les is a PUNK

1 - 20 of 28 Posts