460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there all, i have for sale a 460 short block just finished yesterday. its a mid 70's block fresh 30 over ,with stock crank, cobra jet "football" rods, 20cc hypers, comp XE284H cam kit, ford motorsport cobrajet heads with port and polish work done professionally and i have the flow sheet for heads and all my reciepts from the machine shop for the block, rods, rings, bearings etc....i also have a new C6 with reciepts brand new streetfighter 10 converter from tci, with tci reverse manual valve body and it was built with the red clutches from a well respected shop here n texas...also have the DnD swap mounts got em in on tuesday this week.

was about to start throwing it all in the car this saturday, but im thinking of getting rid of the car n all and going back to turbo bikes thats the only reason im doing this! i have a **** ton of money in this over the past few months

i would like to get rid of it all at once if at all posible ( motor, heads n trans with the mounts)

$1000 for the short blk FIRM have that in machining alone!
$1000 for the trans and converter all new never even had fluid or thot of installing yet can get part # of converter if u want its still in box
$1200 for the heads w flow sheet and 2 sets a springs

cam kit has lifters, springs, retainers etc...everything is NEW!

will post pics n just a little bit guys sorry
was about to go in a 88 coupe
903 916 0674

MY LOSS is yalls gain

1 - 1 of 1 Posts