460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a std bore stock rod,piston,crank engine freshened up with C9 heads ,lunati cam and stealth intake . The heads are home ported with new Ferrera 2.20/1.76 valves ,new seats,new guides,screw in studs,Manley guide plates,Lunati springs,Comp pro magnum roller rockers,WEiand stealth intake , Holley 850 with the choke milled off , New MSD Distributor,Moroso Ultra 40 wires new Cobra Jet oil pump,ARP oil pump driveshaft ,ARP main studs , Fresh crank and King bearings, Weians aluminum water pump,Mustang modified serpentine belt set up with GM one wire alternator ,Ford Racing Fox body oil pan, Ford racing Foxbody motor mounts, Hooker supercomp headers for Foxbody,and a new S.F.I Scat flexplate . The block is a D1 casting and is totally fresh never fired since built.. The cam Is a Lunati Bracket Master 2 cam hydraulic grind with 20 minutes of run time.. Id like $3300 for it all or $2800 with out the headers and mounts. Also have a Jw ultrabell Bell housing and custom built T.S.I converter for a C4 behind a 460 . Converter is new in the box and bell is a few yeas old but slightly used .. I'd take $900 for the bell and converter . I would even sell the built C4 with it ..Also have a Nice Holley 830 Race carburator with Russell steel braided line. Take $325

1 - 2 of 2 Posts