460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
he should be promoted, that is a real american soldier we count on for our freedom if i knew who he was i would buy his beer for a month.my friend was hit by 2 ieds in 1 night,got the purple heart and come home. then he was supposed to get out of the marines in may but signed on for 8 months in afganistan god help our brave kids.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I've seen that before... That guy's just plain tired of our troops doing all they do and for what...(Like he said) So some of these guys can turn their backs on a whim and blow away some of the very people that are trying to help them and their country...:mad::mad::mad:

Doug...:cool:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I happen to work with some people from that part of the world and they all seem to say the same thing, People their are Realy Lazy and haven been beat down and undeducated for so long, its going to take a major mirical for them to make it as a free society.

·
Registered
63 Posts
that right there is what its all about. they should play that across iraq radio all day long and say look you pussys get the message, straighten up or we are out of here.dam id buy that guy his beer for a year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts