460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new march press fit serpentine pulley 4 saginaw power steering 75.00

used front sump oil pan 25.00

used front timing cover has dip stick tube but with a plug on it also the seal can be changed from the front 45.00

aftermarket steel alternator bracket, power steering bracket with sag pump and ac bracket with a painted but never ran compressor, the ac bracket mounts on top of the power steering pump, not a fancy march set up but very clean compared to factory set up 400.00 for everything

used griffin aluminum radiator 22x19 believe part number is 26182 has some bent fins on it where the electric fan was mounted but it dose not leak 50.00 sold

used 18'' flew fan with spacer 15.00

i tried to describe everything the best i could if you have any ?'s pm, email or call 321-243-4456 mike be patient with me with my responses i have a 4 day old baby at home thanks all prices are obo plus shipping :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
mach alt brckt and 1 wire amp alt

new in box march alt bracket pn 30200 90.00

new march press fit serpentine pulley 4 saginaw power steering 75.00

used front sump oil pan 25.00

used rear sump frp fox body swap oil pan with pick up 75.00

almost new summit gm style 1 wire 100amp polished altrenator pn 61667AP 80.00 was only used for a short time then i switch to a serpentine set up

used front timing cover has dip stick tube but with a plug on it also the seal can be changed from the front 45.00

aftermarket steel alternator bracket, power steering bracket with sag pump and ac bracket with a painted but never ran compressor, the ac bracket mounts on top of the power steering pump, not a fancy march set up but very clean compared to factory set up 400.00 for everything

used stock 3 groove crank pulley 20.00

used stock 2 groove water pump pulley 15.00

used griffin aluminum radiator 22x19 believe part number is 26182 has some bent fins on it where the electric fan was mounted but it dose not leak 50.00

used 18'' flew fan with spacer 15.00
i tried to describe everything the best i could if you have any ?'s pm, email or call 321-243-4456 mike be patient with me with my responses i have a 4 day old baby at home thanks all prices are obo plus shipping :cool:
how much for both? and what method of payment?

·
Registered
87 Posts
"
aftermarket steel alternator bracket, power steering bracket with sag pump and ac bracket with a painted but never ran compressor, the ac bracket mounts on top of the power steering pump, not a fancy march set up but very clean compared to factory set up 400.00 for everything"​

What sort of AC compressor is it? And do you have some pictures? My email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Ron

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"
aftermarket steel alternator bracket, power steering bracket with sag pump and ac bracket with a painted but never ran compressor, the ac bracket mounts on top of the power steering pump, not a fancy march set up but very clean compared to factory set up 400.00 for everything"​

What sort of AC compressor is it? And do you have some pictures? My email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Ron
ron, ill send u picks as soon as possible!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"

Thanks!
Ron
Ron, pics are sent let me know thanks mike

1 - 20 of 27 Posts