460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Here's a bunch of parts that I have from my 70 Cougar that I had to sell. Buyer pays s/h. Negotiable on some of the parts. My area code is 48843 for yall to roughly figure out shipping.

1. Predator Carb: Just rebuilt it, tested it with gas for about 5 min, and worked fine. New carb kit and new accel pump cover purchased directly from Predator. $150
2. Stock springs/retainers/locks $15 I never used them because I bought the heads from Autozone and then put Crower springs on them
3. Motor mounts from 70 Cougar with Frame mounts: Fit 351C. $45
4. C6 tranny with shift/tranny kit from B&M for 351C. Shifts hard, less than 5,000 street miles on it. Had a leak, I'm assuming either from the solonoid cover or tranny pan, but could have been from the fittings that I had on there, didn't check before I pulled the motor. Good tranny guys, comes with stock convertor. $175
5. 460 stock convertor, don't know how many miles, don't know what from, I just automatically bought a stall convertor from TCI $20
6. Used Mallory 110 fuel pump I had as a backup. I just put new springs in it and cleaned it out. New they go for like $130-150 I think, so make a reasonable offer.
7. Used but basically brand new pushrods, single peice 3/8, stock length, had to change them after just a couple miles of street use because went to roller rocker arms and needed some longer ones. Paid $130-140 or something like that, will take 70.
8. Misc holley parts, I'll be more specific later
9. Roller 3 key timing chain set, used for about 100 miles, like new. $10
10. pulleys/balancer/oil pump/headers from 351C.
11. Other mis parts I will put up later.

Thanks Chilly. You guys rock Dave

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey bro,

Make me an offer for the pump. It's got brand new brushes in it and looked really clean on the inside. On the outside it's pretty beat up though. I was thinking maybe $60. I can get pics of parts later, like next week. Sorry about that. Thanks. You guys rock! Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts